Turn Off the Television and Try These 5 Fun Activities in Your Apartment
- Board Games- These may seem novel, but youd be surprised at how much fun you can have with some good old fashion Monopoly or Scrabble. Need to spice it up? Raise the stakes!
- Cooking Competition- Pick a set of ingredients easily found around the home and challenge your roommates to a little cook off. Competition in moderation can be tons of fun. And, food!
- Start A Project- Maybe take up a little side hobby, do some whittling or try out crochet. These activities engage your mind and expand your skill set, which are always worthwhile goals.
- Go Back To Childhood- Remember all the silly things you did as a kid? Remember how fun those were? Youre never too old for a pillow fort (or a pillow fight!), and anyone that tells you otherwise is too stuffy.
- Try New Recipes- Cook something youve never cooked before. Tons of fun, and sometimes with delicious results.