Keep Your Frost Free Refrigerator in Tip-Top Shape
- Step One: Remove everything from the refrigerator. To keep food from spoiling, you can work on one shelf at a time. When it comes to the freezer, you can take everything out, or cycle items in and out as you work.
- Step Two: Get rid of any food that\'s gone bad. If you dont know how old it is, toss it. Make sure to tie the bag closed securely.
- Step Three: Clean! Use an all-purpose cleaner or a vinegar and water mixture to wipe down the entire fridge, including the rubber door closure. You can also use soapy water -- just make sure to rinse well with a damp cloth.
- Step Four: Put everything back in an organized fashion. For example, put meats on the lower shelves to prevent juices from dripping onto other items. Put veggies in the crisper.
- Step Five: Add a deodorizer. Either buy one, or use baking soda to remove odors.
Do you have a cleaning tip? Share it with us on our Facebook page!