Get Your Apartment Cleaned Quickly With These 5 Tips
- Create a cleaning arsenal. Be sure you have trash bags, dish soap, sponges, window cleaner, foaming bath cleaner, all-purpose cleaner, paper towels and a vacuum on hand.
- Give the bathroom a good scrub. Remove clutter from tub ledges, sinks and counter. Use glass cleaner on mirrors and chrome fixtures. Spray a foam cleaner into the tub and sink. Scrub the toilet.
- In the bedroom, give it a good once over picking up clutter and laundry. Making the bed keeps it looking fresh.
- Tackle any dishes in the kitchen. Give the counters a good wiping with all-purpose cleaner. Remove clutter and wipe down the table.
- Pick up living room clutter. Dust the bookshelves, entertainment center and coffee table.
- Sweep, mop and vacuum floor throughout the apartment.
- Revisit the bathroom, wiping up the foam cleaner and straightening toiletries.