5 Easy Improvements You Can Make to Your Apartment Kitchen
- If the lighting is dark and dreary, try using under cabinet lighting to brighten things up. They are temporary and are easy to install and take down.
- If you are unhappy with the look of your countertops, try getting a big beautiful cutting board or some pretty trays and leaving them on the counter.
- If the lack of counter space is a problem, get a counter top extending cutting board to place on top of the sink.
- If you would love to eat in the kitchen but lack space for a table, try a trim wall-mounted table instead.
- If the details of your kitchen hurt your eyes, you can easily replace or hide them. Place a throw rug over an ugly floor, or swap out your grimy switch plates. Get creative!